Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Warren Wednesday

I can't recall where I found this article or who put it together, but it's a great read. Its a transcript from a Q&A session between Warren and students from UT Austin/Emory University.

Some classic Buffett:

"If it's your game, diversification doesn't make sense. It's crazy to put money into your 20th choice rather than your 1st choice. "

"I spend my time thinking about the future, not the past"

"The (value investing) philosophy either takes immediately or it doesn't at all. The reason gets down to temperament. People want to make money fast, but it doesn't happen that way."

"Getting turned down by (Harvard Business School) HBS was one of the best things that could have happened to me, bad luck can turn out to be good."

Buffett-2.15

0 comments:

Post a Comment