Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Distressed Debt Investing-Common Stock Due Diligence

I have to say I really enjoy reading the posts up over at Distressed Debt Investing. Today their is a great post on common stock due diligence. The author goes through and outlines his basic process for researching equities. He also mentions the next book I will probably profile "The Art of Short Selling" by Kathryn Staley. Hopefully I can get through and post a review up by mid-May.

Link: Anatomy of Common Stock Due Diligence @ Distressed Debt Investing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Market Value.

If you go to SimoleonSense.com and type in Kathryn Staley I have linked to a video of her talking about her book the Art of Short Selling.

Also.

I really enjoy linking to you in my nightly investment links on SimoleonSense.com and NightlyInvestmentlinks.com

Keep up the great work.

Post a Comment