Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Seth Klarman

Not much time today, but wanted to redirect people over to a great link posted up by Distressed Debt Investing. The link redirects over to the SEC Edgar database for one of Seth Klarman's funds. The reports date from mid 1990's to the early 2000's. Their is a wealth of knowledge contained in these reports I hope you enjoy!

If you have time I also recommend you browse around the other posts as well the author has done a great job.

Distressed Debt Investing Link

2 comments:

VISHNU said...

Hi,

I have been searching for Walter Schloss interview with OID for long time.I did a search on their online version (www.oid.com) I could not find it.

Is it possible for you to share it (If you have one)

Thanks
Vishnu

Mark said...

I will see if I can track it down.

Post a Comment