Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Experience

If it hasn't been made obvious in the last week or so that I admire Walter Schloss I think this post will drive the point home. Back in the beginning of 2008 Walter Schloss did a speech at the Ben Graham Center for Value Investing and also did an interview with Forbes. I'm sure most have seen this, but if you haven't I promise you'll enjoy this.

I find the video of Schloss answering questions absolutely hilarious at times. Especially when the students will ask some question and Schloss only responds, "I have no idea what your talking about but buy companies with low book and NO DEBT." In fact their is a running joke around here where the response to any investment question is just to simply yell, "NO DEBT!"

The video is a bit long and at times I admit Schloss does get a bit off topic--particullary in the beginning so I have included my notes I PDF'd after watching this video.



Forbes article Schloss refers to in the video: Experience- Forbes

The video:


My brief notes from the video:
SchlossInterview2008




0 comments:

Post a Comment